Tulsi Green Tea is a unique combination of Green Tea and three varieties of Tulsi to create an antioxidant-rich tonic that increases energy levels while cooling and balancing your senses. It is simple and subtle, yet provides wonderfully restorative powers. Enjoy as a natural health and energy boost throughout the day!
Combining Tulsi with Premium Green Tea deeply enhances each other’s remarkable health benefits, including a potent abundance of phytonutrients and antioxidants, which protect the body from damaging free radicals.
Tulsi Green tea naturally supports the immune system and cardiovascular systems and promotes detoxification and anti-ageing. Clinical studies show that both Tulsi & Green Tea promote healthy metabolism, which is vital to weight management.
Tulsi: A Legacy of Good Health
- Helps You Relax – Reduces Stress
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Abundant in Antioxidants
- Keeps You Going – Boosts Stamina
- Improves Digestion & Metabolism
- Helps You Fight Illness, Cough & Cold
- Anti Aging
- Uplifts Mood
- Anti Jet Lag
Benefits of greenTea :-
- Reduce Oxidative Stress (Antioxidant)
- Improve Metabolism & Lower Risk of Obesity
- Reduce Formation of Fat Cells (anti-adipogenic)
- Slow the Aging Process (Anti-Aging
- Improve Brain Function & Health
- Lower Risk of Alzheimers and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Improve Insulin Sensitivity and Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- Decrease Risk Factors Related to Heart Disease
- Improve the Ratio of Good and Bad Cholesterol
- Lower Risk of Cancer
Ingredients need for Green Tea:-
- 2 teaspoons Green tea leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried tulsi or 10 fresh tulsi leafs
- 2 cups Water
- Honey , (optional) to taste
How to make Green Tea Recipe:-
- To begin making Tulsi Green Tea Recipe, take a saucepan and start heating water on a high heat.
- Once the water starts boiling, turn off the heat and add the green tea and tulsi leaves.
- Keep it covered for a minute.
- Strain the Tulsi green tea into the tea cups.
- Add honey to taste (only as a sweetener, you can completely skip it), give it a swirl and serve.
- Serve Tulsi Green tea recipe with a snack like Baked Aloo Tikki Recipe and Dhaniya Pudina Chutney Recipe (Green Chutney) during evenings.