Dil khusal sweet – A delicious delights are loaded with a number of Besan, Grated Mava, Cardamom Powder, Milk, Pure Desi Ghee, and Dry Fruits With Kesar etc., which enhance its taste.
This is a typical Rajasthani Mithai, which is known for its rich taste, blend of flavors and wide variety. this is a fabulous sweet that satisfies your taste buds and nourish your body with all the necessary nutrients.
Ingredient for Dil Khushal :-
• 2 cups Besan (Bengal gram flour)
• 1-half of cup Sugar
• one cup grated Khoya (mava)
• 1 cup Ghee
• 1 tsp Elaichi Powder (cardamom powder)
• TWO tbsp Milk
• TWO tbsp Almonds
• 2 tbsp Pistachios
How to make Dil khushal recipe:
• First,Take the besan in a huge bowl.
• Next take a kadhai and heat the last ghee.
• Pour the besan blended with ghee into it.
• Keep stirring till the whole combination turns golden brown.
• Now upload the grated khoya and add elaichi powder with Khoya
.finally, put all Khoya in a big plain crate and cut into pcs as you need.