Beetroot juice -recipe yields eye-catching colored juice and has tons of health benefits as well.So it is important to know the preferable combination of vegetables which gets perfectly blends with beets.
The preparation of the beetroot juice recipe is very simple. Cucumber and carrots added to this recipe, make it more flavorful. And those who are fussy about beetroot will also start loving this juice because of its color and taste.
Benefits of Beetroot:-
There are tons of article and studies around the web about its health benefits. And the benefits we get from this vegetable are also many, the important benefits are
- Beetroot has antioxidant(alpha-lipoic acid), which helps to lower the glucose level.
- It reduced Blood Pressure Level.
- beetroot carrot juice boosts brain power.
- It treats anemia and much more.
Here are 7 Amazing Health Benefits of Carrots:-
2. Aids Weight Loss:-carrots with both soluble and insoluble fibres perfectly fit the bill. Fibre takes the longest to digest and thus promotes a feeling of fullness and prevents you from bingeing on other fattening foods.
3. Ensures bowel regularity and helps in digestion :-The significant amount of dietary fiber in carrots plays an important role in maintaining good digestive health.
4. Fights cholesterol and boosts heart health:-The high fibre quotient of carrots also boosts heart health removing excess LDL cholesterol from the walls of arteries and blood vessels.
5. Lowers Blood Pressure:-carrots are packed with potassium. Potassium helps relax the tension in your blood vessels and arteries, which enhances the blood flow circulation and brings down your elevated BP.
7. Boosts immunity:-Carrots are packed with various vitamins, minerals and antioxidants such as vitamins B6 and K, potassium, phosphorous, etc. which contribute to bone health, stronger nervous system and help improve brain power. The antioxidants, apart from helping the body against free radical damage, guard the body against harmful bacteria, viruses and inflammation.
Ingredients for Beetroot carrot juice:-
- 1 beetroot
- 2 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups water
Instructions for Beetroot carrot juice:-
- Wash and clean beet, carrot and cucumber. Peel them up and chop of head and tail.
- Cut them into small cubes.
- In a blender / mixer grinder add beet, carrot, cucumber pieces along with sugar and water.
- Grind it until all the veggies mashed up completely.
- Use strainer to filter clear, pure juice.
- Adjust sugar and water at this stage.
- Add ice cubes to serving glasses.
- Add beet juice and Serve cold.