Eggless Almond and ashew nuts cake is healthy and nutrients cake , it has Numerous health benefits as well as a tasty cake.
A soft, spongy and quick cake with traces of all things nutty and all things good. A perfect light and sweet dessert as a tea-time snack or just after a delicious dinner.
INGREDIENT FOR Eggless Almond and cashew Cake:-
- 1/2 Cup Maida
- 1/4 cup Cashew powder (grind cashews in a mixer)
- One fourth cup Almond powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Ghee
- A pinch of Cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- A pinch of Coconut (dry), grated
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
How to Make Eggless Almond and Cashew Cake:-
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Grease the baking pan and apply some ghee. Use parchment or wax paper to cover the bottom and sides of the pan and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix cashew powder, almond powder, maida, baking soda, baking powder and cardamom powder.
- In another bowl, add ghee and whisk till its fluffy (should take less than a minute). Add sugar and blend again.
- Mix the contents of the two bowls and transfer them to a pan. Add a pinch of maida to grated coconut and and sprinkle it on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes and broil for less than a minute.