Blueberry Coffee Cake – every single day we would. It’s soft and light with the perfect amount of cake to crumble ratio. The blueberry swirl within adds a pop of freshness that your morning needs. It’s definitely one of our favorite blueberry cakes and were making it all berry season long.
Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe- with Combination of a soft and fluffy white butter cake, fresh blueberries, and a crunchy cinnamon flavored streusel, are simply irresistible. Serve this cake warm from the oven or at room temperature, with or without a scoop of vanilla ice cream. And leftovers are great for breakfast, brunchbor dessert.
You may also like these Home made Sweets recipe:Chenna Jalebi, Gulab Jamun ,Gajor ka Halwa, Rosogolla recipe, Odisha chenna poda.
Ingredients for Blueberry Coffee cake:-
- 1 Vanilla Cake Recipe
- 2 pint fresh blueberries
For the Crumb Topping:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
Instructions for Making Blueberry coffee cake at home:-
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by spraying with nonstick baking spray, such as Baker’s Joy, or by buttering and lightly flouring, being sure to shake out any excess flour.
- Prepare the Vanilla Cake Recipe as instructed. Pour the Vanilla Cake batter into the prepared baking dish and top with the blueberries.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Pour in the melted butter and lightly press together the butter with the flour mixture until it forms coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the crumb topping on top of the blueberries.
- Bake until the coffee cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean with just a few moist crumbs attached, about 30 minutes. Allow the blueberry coffee cake to cool for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Store covered in the refrigerator overnight, if needed.