Bengali chicken pakora recipe: -if you are a chicken lover then you must love this Indian street food called fried chicken or Chicken pakora Recipe. “Bengali style Chicken pakora” is a crispy snack made by cube-sized chicken pieces.
It is very popular in Kolkata a south Asian country like Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afganistan, India, etc. Today I am sharing the pure ‘Kolkata style chicken pakoda recipe’ with you.
Ingredients required to make Kolkata Style Chicken Pakora
- Fresh Chicken pieces 400 grams
- salt – as per taste
- red chilli powder 1 tsp
- turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- 1 ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp grounded all spices powder
- coriander seeds powder ½ tsp
- Cornflour 3 tsp
- All-purpose flour 3 tsp
- Green chilli slice 1 tsp or as per taste
- One egg white
- Cooking oil for deep frying
How to make Bengali Chicken Pakora:-
- At first, take a medium-size bowl and add chicken pieces into it.
- Wash the chicken pieces very well by freshwater.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and garam masala to chicken and mix them well by hand or spoon.
- Add egg white, cornflour, all-purpose flour, sliced green chilli, and one tsp oil and mix them finely.
- You can add food colour if fine red colour is required.
- Now keep this mixture in a freeze for an hour to marinate it.
- How to cook chicken pakora:
- Take a kadhai for deep fry. Now take 2 cups vegetable oil in the kadhai and heating by medium flame.
- Check the heat by adding a small portion from the chicken mixture in the oil. If the heat is enough then add chicken pieces one by one in the kadhai.
- Budge the chicken pieces by cooking spud to fry all side very well.