About Masala Bhindi Recipe | Bhindi Recipe: A delicious, spicy Okra made in a jiffy for a quick meal. Bhindi is a vegetable loved by kids and adults alike and is often made in north indian homes because how easily it can be made as a dry sabzi. A perfect side dish for lunch.
Perfect blend of spices and authentic masale, this recipe of Bhindi is the delicious tossing of bhindi with a blemd of varied masale like aamchoor, jeera and saunf powder.
Ingredients Of Masala Bhindi:-
- 250 gms bhindi
- 1 bowl water, small
- 7-8 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp jeera seeds
- one tsp fennel seeds
- 1 bowl onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 1 1/2 tsp aamchoor powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lime juice
How to Make Bhindi Masala:-
- Heat oil add jeera and fennel seeds, let them splutter.
- Add the onions and lightly brown them.
- Mix ginger and some water, stir.
- Add the turmeric powder and stir again.
- Mix in the bhindi. Pour in the rest of the water and continue stirring.
- Mix in the bhindi well and add the salt.
- Sprinkle fennel powder, amchoor powder and sugar.
- Mix again and sprinkle the pepper powder.
- Add the lime juice, stir well and serve.