You may also like these healthy fruits juice Home recipe:- Pineapple juice home recipe,Avocados juice home recipe , simple mango juice recipe , Beetroot carrot juice recipe, Pomegranate juice recipe .
- Turmeric Ginger Milk
Turmeric ginger milk called golden milk is another popular home-made remedy you should count on.
Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow color. It has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Recently, science has started to back up what Indians have known for a long time — it really does contain compounds with medicinal properties .These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Ingredients for Golden milk drinks:-
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk
- 1 tsp of grated turmeric/ turmeric powder
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 grated ginger
- 1-inch piece of cinnamon
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk (optional)
To make the golden milk, combine all the ingredients in a deep pan except honey. Heat the mixture on a medium flame for 10 minutes until it becomes flavourful. Next, strain the drink and add honey before serving. You can refrigerate the drink and store it for 4 to 5 days. Make sure to reheat it before consuming.
Turmeric Ginger Milk Benefits:
The key ingredients of golden milk are loaded with antioxidants to stave off illness. Some of the major benefits are:
1. Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties -Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Most studies used turmeric extracts that are standardized to include large amounts of curcumin.
2.Chronic inflammation contributes to many common Western diseases -Curcumin can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
3.Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body -It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
4.Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases.
5. Curcumin Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease -Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
6.Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer -Curcumin leads to several changes on the molecular level that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer.
7. Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease -Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
8. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplements -Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
9. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression -A study in 60 people with depression showed that curcumin was as effective as Prozac in alleviating symptoms of the condition.
10. Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases – Due to its many positive health effects, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer, curcumin may aid longevity.
11. Furthermore, the presence of ginger extract may fight the human respiratory syncytial virus.
12. Cinnamaldehyde is an active compound found in cinnamon prevents the growth of bacteria and may help to treat fungi-driven respiratory tract infections.