You may also like these healthy fruits juice Home recipe:- Pineapple juice home recipe,Avocados juice home recipe , simple mango juice recipe , Beetroot carrot juice recipe, Pomegranate juice recipe .
What is Aloevera plant !!!
The thick and fleshy green leaves are the ones that contain your medicinal cure for every health and skin woe. This gel is pretty gooey and readily available in the market. However, they’re often infused with certain chemicals to keep the gel stable.
Everybody has a doubt the authenticity of products found in the market. More so, when they claim the products are organic which we can easily make at home. Aloe vera juice is one of them. it is always a better option preparing at home than buying from local store.
Technically, aloe vera is a stemless (or very short-stemmed) plant that grows up to 24 to 39 inches and has a very typical Sub-Saharan origin. But do not underestimate this pocket-sized powerhouse.
- Energy replenishment, skin injuries, burns, acne, acid reflux—name a condition, and you will find its cure in this amazing plant. The gel of aloe vera plant can be made into a clear juice which when had twice a day can save you from the health issues, and make your skin better.
2. It also contains minerals such as germanium, iron, and copper—all of which have healing properties. What’s more, the religious usage of this juice helps trigger detoxification reaction in the body.
3. If you are not fond of the bland taste of this juice, you can mix it with different special ingredients like citrus and honey to churn out the best from them. Plus, the excessive presence of vitamin C in the citrus fruits enhances the iron absorption in the body.
4. Aloe vera also has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Plus, the presence of polysaccharides and antioxidants in this plant helps provide immune-boosting benefits.
5. Drinking aloe juice regularly is heart friendly too, because of the presence of B-sitosterol that prevents the cholesterol absorption in the system and aids in the lowering of triglyceride levels.
6. Aloe vera also has strong laxative properties that work wonders when you are suffering from constipation.
Now that you’ve identified the numerous health benefits of aloe vera, it’s time to know how to make aloe vera juice on your own. Homemade juice ensures the presence of all the essential nutrients, which are often lost in the commercialisation process. What’s more, it helps in extending the shelf life of the product. This is how to prepare aloe vera juice at home yourself:
What You Need
- 1 large aloe vera leaf
- A sharp knife
- Small bowl
- 3 cup water
What You Need To Do
- Cut out one large and healthy leaf from your aloe plant. You can gently pull them off too, but cutting would be essential if your plant is sturdy, just like mine.
- Remove the outer thorny layer of the leaves with the help of a sharp and pointy knife. This step will expose the latex of the leaves (a yellow layer that resides directly underneath).
- Cut through the latex of the leaf with the same knife and scoop out the inner clear aloe vera gel with the help of a small spoon. The tip of the knife can also be used.
- Transfer the gel into a small bowl.
- In the next step, examine the gel for any latex remnants. Removing the latex is important as they are the one carrying strong laxative properties.
- For making juice, take out two tablespoons of the aloe gel and put it into a blender.
- Add water and blend it on a low setting for three to five minutes.
- Pour out your juice in a clear glass. You can add a dash of lemon or ginger for added taste.
- Your delicious glass of aloe juice is ready. If you wish, you may also dilute this juice with other juices or water to enhance its taste or flavor. You may also consume it in its natural state, but be aware of its laxative effect.
Other Variations Of Aloe Vera Juice
The simple and plain aloe juice may be healthy not rouse the interests of many of us, including me. I personally won’t take anything that is bland or has no particular taste. Thus, I try to make other variations of a healthy treat that have other valuable additions that can further add on to the health factor of the particular item.
Here are two of my tried and tested variations on how to make aloe vera juice:
1. Aloe Vera And Orange
Orange is my all-time favorite flavor, be it in popsicle or juice.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoon aloe gel
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (optional)
- One cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
What You Need To Do
- Place two tablespoons of this gel into a hand blender.
- Add one cup of orange juice to the blender.
- Blend the juice on a low setting for a few minutes, until the gel dissolves.
- Pour this juice into a glass and have this fresh health drink first thing in the morning.