Coriander Leaves – helps in digestion and also has diuretic properties. This means a substance that tends to increase the discharge of urine thereby flushing out all the unnecessary toxins accumulated out of our body. It also helps in purifying our blood.
Main Ingredients for Coriander mint juice at home:-
Mint Leaves helps in eliminating gases, prevents stomach acid and helps you absorb nutrients
Ginger : It is a great anti-inflammatory and has an amazing ingredient called gingerol. This ingredient activates the functioning of the intestines and stomach, helps digestion. It also prevents gas and inflammation, and boosts the elimination of fat.
Lemon: The pepsin component in lemon helps you benefit more from proteins by burning fat, in other words, because of the acid from lemon, your diet will be better.
Green Chilli: Green chilly also helps in weight loss by promoting digestion.
All the ingredients used in this magical detox – Coriander Mint Juice has its own benefits dated from the long ayurvedic treatment prevailing in India. Many of you might be knowing this Coriander Mint Juice recipe for ages but some of you might not be aware of the benefits of it.
All the spices used here just adds on to the taste. This is entirely optional you can choose not to add at all. Also the sugar is optional. If you are healthy conscious and you losing weight is your main motive then just skip it.
Ingredients in quantity:-
- Handful of mint and coriander leaves
- small piece of ginger
- 3 tsp sugar (optional)
- 1 no small green chilly
- Juice of 1 or 2 lemon
- 1 tsp Rock salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Aamchoor powder or to taste
- Ice cubes and lemon slices to garnish
instructions for making coriander mint juice at home:=
- In a blender, blend together handful of mint and coriander leaves, ginger, green chilly and sugar until smooth.
- Once blended add in the water to dilute it. Mix in the lemon juice, rock salt, chaat masala and aamchoor powder. Combine everything and serve chilled garnished with ice cubes and lemon slices.
coriander mint juice