Avocados – are an excellent food, loaded with nutrients, many of which are lacking in the modern diet. This African fruits are count as one of the superfood on earth.
You may also like these healthy fruits juice Home recipe:- Pineapple juice home recipe,Avocados juice home recipe , simple mango juice recipe , Beetroot carrot juice recipe, Pomegranate juice recipe .
They’re weight loss friendly, heart healthy and, last but not least, taste incredible.
Whether as juice or sliced on toast, mashed up as a dip, cubed into a salad, or eaten straight from the tree, these fatty fruits really are all they’re smashed up to be.
“They’re packed with good fats and fiber, which means they help you stay full longer,” says Charlotte Roberts, a registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator with Cedars-Sinai. “They’re also a great source of vitamins.”
Here,mentioned below some of the Benefits of this superfood Avocados:-
1. Avocado Is Incredibly Nutritious :-
Avocado is a green, pear-shaped fruit often called an “alligator pear.” It is loaded with healthy fats, fiber and various important nutrients.
2. They Contain More Potassium Than Bananas :-Potassium is an important mineral that most people don’t get enough of. Avocados are very high in potassium, which should support healthy blood pressure levels.
3. Avocado Is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids :-Avocados and avocado oil are high in monounsaturated oleic acid, a heart-healthy fatty acid that is believed to be one of the main reasons for the health benefits of olive oil.
4. Avocados Are Loaded With Fiber :-Avocados tend to be rich in fiber — about 7% by weight, which is very high compared to most other foods. Fiber may have important benefits for weight loss and metabolic health.
5. Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels :-Numerous studies have shown that eating avocado can improve heart disease risk factors like total, “bad” LDL and “good” HDL cholesterol, as well as blood triglycerides.
6. People Who Eat Avocados Tend to Be Healthier :-One dietary survey found that people who ate avocados had a much higher nutrient intake and a lower risk of metabolic syndrome.
7. Their Fat Content May Help You Absorb Nutrients From Plant Foods :-Studies have shown that eating avocado or avocado oil with vegetables can dramatically increase the number of antioxidants you take in.
8. Avocados Are Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants That Can Protect Your Eyes :-Avocados are high in antioxidants, including lutein and zeaxanthin. These nutrients are very important for eye health and lower your risk of macular degeneration and cataracts
9. Avocado May Help Prevent Cancer :-Some test-tube studies have shown that nutrients in avocados may have benefits in preventing prostate cancer and lowering side effects of chemotherapy. However, human-based research is lacking.
10. Avocado Extract May Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis ; –Studies have shown that avocado and soybean oil extracts can significantly reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis.
11. Eating Avocado May Help You Lose Weight :-Avocados may aid weight loss by keeping you full longer and making you eat fewer calories. They’re also high in fiber and low in carbs, which may promote weight loss.
12. Avocado Is Delicious and Easy to Incorporate in Your Diet :-Avocados have a creamy, rich, fatty texture and blend well with other ingredients. Therefore, it’s easy to add this fruit to your diet. Using lemon juice may prevent cut avocados from browning quickly.
How to cut Avocados :-
- Cut the avocado in half. Using a sharp chef’s knife, slice through the avocado lengthwise until you feel the knife hit the pit. …
- Remove the pit. …
- If dicing, score the flesh of the avocado without piercing the skin. …
- If slicing, scoop out and slice.
How to eat Avocados :-
you can consume as juice or sliced on toast, mashed up as a dip, cubed into a salad, or eaten straight from the tree as it riped. Dont take in Raw form.