You may also like these healthy fruits juice Home recipe:- Pineapple juice home recipe,Avocados juice home recipe , simple mango juice recipe , Beetroot carrot juice recipe, Pomegranate juice recipe .
Bananas in the diet:-
Fresh bananas are available year-round. Unlike some fruits, bananas continue to ripen after picking.
Bananas will ripen steadily at room temperature. To ripen faster, people can try keeping them in a paper bag.
Refrigerated bananas will ripen more slowly. The outer peel of the banana will darken in the fridge, but the banana itself will stay intact longer.
Tips for serving and eating :-
- Add a sliced banana to your morning cereal or oatmeal for a more nutritious breakfast.
- Mash ripe bananas and use to replace butter or oil in baked goods.
- Add mashed bananas to muffins, cookies, and cakes for a naturally sweet flavor.
- Add bananas to a smoothie.
- Take a banana to work or school for a healthful, portable snack.
- Ripe banana oil fry eaten in South african countries as snacks.
- Banana Bread also available in local Bakery but you can make banana cake at home also, which is kids friendly.
Some of Benefits of eating Banana in your Diets :-
1. Bananas Contain Many Important Nutrients:-
2. Bananas Contain Nutrients That Moderate Blood Sugar Levels
3. Bananas May Improve Digestive Health
4. Bananas May Aid Weight Loss
5. Bananas May Support Heart Health
6. Bananas Contain Powerful Antioxidants
7. Bananas May Help You Feel More Full
8. Unripe Bananas May Improve Insulin Sensitivity
9. Bananas May Improve Kidney Health
10. Bananas May Have Benefits for Exercise
11. Bananas Are Easy to Add to our Diet
Main Ingredients need for Banana shake at home:-
- 2 medium Banana
- 1.5 cup skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar (Cheeni)
- 3 Almonds (Badam)
- 3 Cashew Nuts (Kaju)
- Pinch of Saffron (Kesar)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 ice-cubes
Instructions for making banana shake at home:-
- Peel Bananas and slice them into medium pieces.
- Now add sliced Bananas into the mixer / blender jar and add skimmed milk, Almonds, Cashew nuts, Vanilla extract and Sugar.
- Add ice cubes into the jar and blend until a smooth and creamy shake is ready.
Your Banana shake is ready in just three easy steps. Pour prepared shake into serving glasses and garnish with chopped nuts and Saffron.
Enjoy your drink with family and friends or have it as healthy Breakfast.