Are you experiencing sugar craving? Well then, you can try the Sooji Malai Laddu recipe at home. The recipe requires general ingredients that are available in every household. Moreover, you can have these Ladoos as dessert after any meal. So, prepare these tasty Ladoos today.
Suji malai Laddu is made from Sooji (Semolina) , coconut, Dry fruits, milk and sugar. All healthy Ingredients are used to prepare this laddu.
Ingredients required for Sooji Malai Laddu Recipe:
- Deshi ghee – ¼ cup (50 grams)
- Semolina (Sooji) – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Desiccated coconut – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Almond – 8 to 10
- Cashews – 8 to 10
- Pista – 8 to 10
- Milk cream (Malai) – ¼ cup
- Sugar powder – 1 cup (160 grams)
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Milk – 1 to 2 tbsp
- Raisin – 1 tbsp
Sooji Malai Laddu Recipe:
- Heat a pan and add ¼ cup ghee. Then, add 1 cup semolina and roast it until you get a nice aroma. Roast the semolina on medium heat while stirring it continuously.
- Additional: We have used normal semolina (Sooji) if you want, you can use finely ground semolina.
Do not roast semolina for too long as we don’t want to change its colour. We just want a slight change in the semolina colour. After roasting the Sooji or semolina for 5 minutes, you will get a nice aroma from it.
- Then, add 2-3 tbsp of desiccated coconut, mix and briefly roast it with sooji. Keep the flame medium. After roasting the coconut with sooji for 2 minutes, add dried fruits.
- Take 8-10 chopped almonds, 8-10 cashews, and 8-10 pistachio. Again, roast the dried fruits with sooji for 2 minutes. Roasting will make the dried fruits crispy and tasty.
- We have roasted the dried fruits for 2 minutes. Everything looks well-roasted. Turn off the stove.
- We have roasted sooji with other ingredients for 9 minutes on medium heat. The sooji colour has changed as desired.