Handvo is a Gujarati snack or savory cake made with rice, lentils and veggies. This recipe of handvo is simple to make and outright delicious.
You can make this snack in oven as well as on stove top in a pan.
Serve with green chutney for a healthy and wholesome snack or breakfast. Here is how you can make tasty handvo at home .
The basic ingredients you need for making handvo are:-
- Raw rice
- Mixed lentils (green gram, urad dal, tuvar dal, chana dal.
Ingredients for Handva:
- Idly mix
- Chopped dhania
- Mustard seeds
How To Make Gujrati Handva:
- Mix idly batter, curd, chopped dhania and salt. Beat well.
- Add the oil in a pan. And then add mustard seeds and jeera to it.
- Let them crackle for 30 seconds in the oven.
- Grease a pan with oil and add the batter to it. Add the crackled seeds on the top of the mixture.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut into equal sized pieces and serve hot.