This green coriander chutney recipe is the best chutney you will ever try! Its fresh, tart, sweet and spicy and goes so well with pakoras.
Coriander chutney also used for kebabs, samosas, cutlets, fritters or even as a spread on sandwiches. This is a recipe that’s pretty different from most other recipes out there, and you’ll believe me when you taste it!
Coriander grows very well in the winter season and make the most of it by making this chutney. And not only coriander but all green leafy veggies also grow well in winters and it is the right time to eat them. Make delicious chutney recipes with greens and no one at home will refuse to eat them.
Coriander leaves – fresh leaves make this chutney so flavourful and will be in vibrant green color. Use coriander leaves along with stems and as we are grinding this chutney in a mixer grinder. And never throw coriander stems, they too are nutritious.
- 1/2 cups Mint Leaves fresh
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves / Cilantro fresh
- 1/4 cup Onions sliced
- 3 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1-2 Green Chillies or Serrano Peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon Jeera Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Salt or use regular salt
Methods for making Coriander leaf Chutney:-
- Wash and drain coriander leaves along with its stem.
- Combine all the ingredients and grind to a smooth paste using 2 tablespoon water. Taste and adjust the seasonings by adding more salt and lemon juice.