Sesame laddu ball is made with fresh sesame seeds and sweet juggery,so it has many health benefits.
Sesame Laddu is good for our health and particularly in winter season , it is a perfect sweet to bit the cold.A very easy recipe and within half an hour the ladoos will be ready. You just need to roast everything and grind them.
Sesame has lot of health benefits, it has anti-ageing properties and it help to boost skin health, Dental health as well as our digestion system.sesame is good source of energy.
Sesame Health Benefits :-
- Anti-ageing properties.
- Boosts Skin Health.
- improve Dental Health.
- Boosts Digestion.
- Good Source of Energy.
- Stabilizes your blood pressure.
- Boosts bone health
Ingredients for Sesame laddu:-
- 145 grams organic unpolished or unhulled white sesame seeds or 1 cup organic unpolished white sesame seeds
- 40 grams organic raw peanuts or ¼ cup peanuts
- 20 grams desiccated coconut or ¼ heaped cup desiccated coconut (nariyal ka boora)
- 100 grams organic jaggery powder or ½ cup heaped organic jaggery powder or grated jaggery
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
Instructions for Sesame Ladoo:-
Roasting Sesame Seeds
- Before you begin, take the sesame seeds (til) in a plate or tray. Pick them if there are any small tiny stones. Then heat a thick bottomed pan. Keep the flame to low or medium and add 1 cup unpolished white sesame seeds.
- On a low flame or sim, stirring often roast the sesame seeds.
- The sesame seeds should become crunchy. So do roast well. You will also hear their crackling and popping sound when being roasted.
- Roast for 4 to 5 minutes on a low flame. Taste a few sesame seeds and they should be crisp and crunchy. Then remove them in a plate or tray.
Roasting Peanuts And Desiccated Coconut:-
- In the same pan, add 1/4 cup peanuts.
- Stirring at intervals, begin to roast the peanuts..
- Keep on roasting till the peanuts become crunchy. The peanuts should not have even a bit of rawness in them. They should be roasted very well.
- Just cool and taste a few peanuts. You should not feel even a bit of hardness or rawness while eating them. If yes then continue to roast for some more minutes. You can even roast the peanuts in an oven. Remove the peanuts also and keep aside.
- Now add 1/4 heaped cup desiccated coconut. Switch off the flame.
- Roast the coconut with the flame being switched off.
- Roast till you get a light golden color.
- Remove the roasted coconut in the same plate in which the peanuts were kept. Or you can keep all three – sesame seeds, peanuts and coconut in one plate. Let them cool down or become warm.