The momos are loved by all. The goodness of Cauliflower momos is that it is not only tasty but healthy as well. Grated cabbage filled in momos is just yummy.
The other specialty of Cauliflower momos is that it is not only tasty, but it is rich in nutrients content also. This is one of the specialties of momos category.
Here is the recipe of Momos for people who love this small spicy balls of deliciousness. MomoS is a type of dumpling that originates from Tibet, but let’s just save the debate for some other day and focus on these hot spicy Momos .
Ingredients for Culiflower Momos:-
- Cauliflower-1 cup grated
- Broccoli-1 cup grated
- Cabbage-1/2 cup grated
- Onion-1 cup (chopped)
- Garlic-3-4 cloves (minced)
- Green Chilli-1 table spoon
- Sugar-1 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Freshly crushed Black Pepper-1 tea spoon
- Spring Onion(green part) -2 table spoon chopped.
Method for making Culiflower Momos:-
- Mix the refined flour with little water and knead into a soft dough. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and green chilli. Saute for few seconds.
- Add onion and fry until it turns translucent.
- Mix cauliflower, broccoli and cabbage and fry on medium flame for ten minutes or until it turns brown.
- Add spring onion,salt, sugar and black pepper. Toss it well and switch off the flame.
- Divide the dough into 10-12 portions and roll it into 3-4 inch thin disk or puri.
- Place a spoonful of gobhi mixture on a momo sheet and cover it with another puri or sheet.
- Seal the edges carefully and crimp with a fork to make it picture perfect. You can give any shape, round or half moon shape.
- Repeat the process with the remaining momo disks or puri.
- Place the momos in a steamer plate, cover and steam for 6-7 minutes.
- Serve hot with any hot and spicy sauce or chutney.