Butter chicken momos, the ever so popular Indian style chicken momos when served hot can make any chicken lover drool over them. Prepared by marinated roasted chicken, these momos are the perfect party recipe.
To make butter chicken momos you need to make chicken momos first then make a buttery tomato puree.
- Tomato puree- 2 cups
- Butter – half cup
- Pepper powder
- Garam masala
- Cloves – 2
- Chillies – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Bayleaf – 4
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Cream – 2 cups
Steps to follow
- Add 2 tbsp of butter in a large pan kept over medium heat and pour cloves, chillies and cumin seeds into it.
- Now, add ginger garlic paste and tomato puree and saute over medium flame.
- You can also add onions in the puree.
- Add pepper powder salt, garam masala, bayleaf and continue to saute over medium flame.
- Once you see that the puree is getting thick add cream to it and turn off the flame.
- Pour the puree over the momos and serve hot.