Mushroom has many health benefits, Health conscious people love to have diferrent taste of Mushroom .
Mushrooms are quite popular amongst teens. From chilli mushrooms to garlic mushroom soup, every dish is relished by teens. But, have you ever tried the mushrooms momos? So, here we present the recipe of mushroom momos for our mushroom lovers-
Ingredients for Mushroom Momos:-
For outer cover
- All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Mushrooms (boiled and drained) – 2 cups
- Garlic cloves (chopped)
- Onion – 1/4 cup ( chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce
Methods for making Mushroom Momos:-
For making outer covering
- Make a dough using all purpose flour and keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Add a pinch of salt in the dough for better taste.
For making filling
- Take a pan and pour oil into it.
- Add garlic and onions and fry them.
- Sauté the mushrooms on low flame and sprinkle some pepper powder over them.
- You can also add green chillies and other veggies if you want in the filling.
Shaping the momos
- Divide the dough into equal parts and start making small circles.
- Now, make small tortillas of the dough balls and put one spoon filling in the centre of it.
- Try to keep edges thin and centre thick.
- Now, fold the momo and make pleates.
- Repeat the process and similarly make other momos.
- Cover them with a wet kitchen towel until you are ready to steam them.
- Boil water in cooker or other big vessel with broad mouth.
- Grease a pan and arrange the momos in it with proper spacing.
- Keep the pan over cooker or the vessel and cover it.
- Keep a check on momos and wait for them to get steamed.
- Once the outer layer starts changing the color and they don’t appear sticky understand they are done.