Here is a well seasoned Tangy Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli. It works perfectly in any air fryer. A successful mid-week idea, that we believe is a keeper.
The few drops of mustard oil used in this creation is a good idea. No mustard oil, no problem. Drizzle on olive oil. Garlic and olive is never a bad idea! In this case, garlic and ginger.
The seasoning for this is very basic – turmeric, minced garlic, ginger, salt, crushed red pepper and that magical thing called amchoor. A good squeeze of lime to finish will do the trick as well.
Ingredients for Roasted Brocoli and culiflower :-
- 3 cups chopped broccoli florrettes (about 3/4 pounds
- 1 cups chopped cauliflower (about 1/4 a medium sized caulfower
- one tablespoon oil (mustard of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- One taspoon minced ginger
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon amchoor powder or juice of 1/2 lime
- Sesame seeds to finish (optional)
Instructions for making Roasted Brocoli and culiflower :-
- Toss the cauliflower and broccoli with the oil, crushed red pepper and turmeric.
- Add in the ginger and garlic.
- If adding the amchoor powder add it at this time, if using lime juice, hold off at this time.
- Place in the air -fryer basket. Set to 375 degrees and cook for 10 minutes, you might want to shake things once after 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn the temperature up for 475 degrees and cook for another 10 times.
- Remove from the air fryer basket place in a mixing/serving bowl. Sprinkle with salt and if using lime juice, squeeze in the lime juice.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds if using and serve immediately.