Orange juice – is enjoyed around the world for its taste and various health benefits. It’s naturally high in vital nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium. Plus, commercial varieties are often enriched with calcium and vitamin D.
Regular consumption has been associated with several health benefits, including improved heart health, decreased inflammation, and a reduced risk of kidney stones.
Here some health benefits of Orange:
1. Rich in Several Important Nutrients:-Orange juice is high in several necessary nutrients, including vitamin C, folate, and potassium.
2. High in Antioxidants:-Orange juice is high antoxidants and can help increase status to aid in disease prevention.
3. May Help Prevent Kidney Stones: Orange juice can help increase the PH of the Urine and as a result lower the risk of kidney stones.
4. May Improve Heart Health:-Heart disease is a serious problem, accounting for over 17 million deaths worldwide each year.Orange juice may help increase levels of “good” HDL cholesterol and decrease total and “bad” LDL cholesterol, as well as diastolic blood pressure.
5. May Decrease Inflammation:-Orange juice may help decrease markers of inflammation, which could help reduce your risk of chronic disease.
When comparing the fresh juice to store-bought cartons of juice – well, there’s no contest. Not only is the flavor lightyears ahead in quality, but there’s no worrying about pesky added sugars, preservatives, and since it’s not fresh many of the drinks are actually fortified with vitamins, as the natural vitamins will likely have degraded over time.
- 4 Orange
- Salt , (or black salt) to taste
- Sugar , to taste
How to make Homemade Fresh Orange Juice Recipe:-
- To begin making Homemade Fresh Orange Juice Recipe, select the best, healthy looking and juicy oranges to prepare the juice.
- Squeeze the orange juice between your hands to soften the pulp and to get maximum juice extraction.
- Optionally, you can also microwave the whole fruit for 10 seconds on full power.
- Cut the fruit, save the middle most thin slice for garnish, and squeeze out all the juice on a citrus press.
- You can also spoon out the rind which is left after extracting juice and blend it using a hand blender. Remember to discard seeds. Ground up orange seeds make the juice bitter in taste.
- You can skip this step if you like watery orange juice. Following this step will provide a thick orange juice.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the orange juice and the extracted pulp. Give them a quick blend, with your hand blender. You can add sugar and salt/ black salt to taste if you like, at this stage.
- Serve Homemade Fresh Orange Juice with wholesome breakfast.