Strawberry juice– a fresh fruit juice simply made by extracting the juice of strawberries in a blender which is a very healthy option to drink which contains lots of minerals and nutrients.
Strawberries are quite healthy and are packed with amazing health benefits and this is a fruit that should be included in our daily diet as it definitely is the most healthiest fruit and wonder fruit with lots of vitamins present inside it.
The strawberries can be used in variety of recipes such as cakes, chocolates, ice creams, jelly making, different juices, milkshakes, it is highly used in making puddings, desserts etc…
Ingredients for strawberry juice:-
- 8-10 fresh strawberries
- sugar – to taste / honey
- 1 1/2 cup water
- handful of ice cubes
Instructions for making strawberry juice:-
- Take each strawberry, wash them well under running water, cut out the stalk of the strawberry.
- Take a blending jar or a juice jar, add the strawberries into it, add some sugar, ice cubes, water into the jar.
- Cover the lid and blend well for few minutes.
- Take serving glasses and pour the juice into the glasses.
- Garnish the juice using strawberry slices and serve chilled.
- Adding sugar is totally optional and for a more healthy option I would suggest adding honey to the drink which turns out more healthy.
- Adding honey or sugar is necessary as the strawberries taste slight sour and adding some sweet content balances the juice or drink completely.
- Instead of water, milk too can be added along with some strawberry syrup or strawberry ice cream to make it more yummy and tasty.
- This drink does not need to be strained and can be served directly by pouring into the glasses.