Coconut water has been regarded as a miracle drink and rightly so. It is one of the best powerful natural sports drink for an instant boost of energy.
It is low in calories and contains natural enzymes and minerals like potassium that make it a super drink.Coconut water contains lauric acid, which helps in boosting your immunity, kick-starting your metabolism and facilitating weight loss.
You may also like these healthy fruits juice Home recipe:- Pineapple juice home recipe,Avocados juice home recipe , simple mango juice recipe , Beetroot carrot juice recipe, Pomegranate juice recipe .
Pregnant women are often recommended to have coconut water to fight dehydration and constipation. Coconut water also helps relieve morning sickness and heartburn, which are common symptoms of pregnancy.
Summer is here and it feels like the thirst is never ending. We always reach out to cool drinks or cold water to cool down. The notion that cold drinks will cool down our body makes us take the wrong decision.
Tender Coconut, nature’s cool drink not only quenches the summer thirst but also comes with great benefits for the body. It cools down your body from inside and reduces a lot of discomforts of a hot summer day.
Coconut water- you can drink coconut water any time, any season throughout the year, It has numerous health benefits, so there’s no one best time to have coconut water. You can enjoy it during the day and even at night, but drinking it at some specific times doube the health benefits.
Drink it early morning on an empty stomach: Drinking coconut water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach can help in many ways.
10 such amazing benefits of drinking tender coconut water every day are
1.Hydrates Naturally :Tender coconut is a natural rehydrating drink that has no added chemicals or harmful ingredients. It is the best drink to choose any day. It is very effective in keeping you hydrated, especially during summers.
2.Resolves Stomach issues:The best way to give your upset stomach some time to recover is by replacing your meal with tender coconut. Whether it is due to an infection, ulcer or indigestion, tender coconut can nourish your body and allow your stomach and intestine to recover.
3.Restores electrolytes: Tender coconut water is rich in vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. These help the body to restore the essential electrolytes. On a hot summer day, electrolytes are lost due to sweating and this makes you feel all drained out. Tender coconut helps you replenish them and make you feel more refreshed.
4.Regulates Bowel Movements: Food in the body is digested and the undigested/unwanted ones are passed through bowels. In people who suffer from constipation, these accumulate in the intestine and are toxic. Tender coconut has soluble fiber which eases bowel movement. By consuming tender coconut regularly, one can regulate their bowel movements.
5.Increases blood circulation: Tender coconut water has arginine which helps in increasing the blood circulation to all the internal organs of the body.
6. Prevents kidney stones: Tender coconut is rich in potassium and hence helps keep the kidneys healthy. It acts as a diuretic to flush extra water out of the body and also prevents kidney stones.
7. General Health promoter: Tender coconut water acts like a tonic. Coconut water has all the necessary nutrients to fulfill a person’s daily need. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. It can even be used to feed infants and is a great a source of nutrition.
8. Aids weight loss: Tender coconut has no fat. It is a very low-calorie drink that can easily replace a meal. Coconut water can also be consumed before a meal to reduce binge eating among weight-watchers. It also helps in losing weight by removing excess water weight stored due to heavy sodium consumption.
9. Detoxing: Tender coconut water has properties that remove mineral toxins from the blood. It also helps in eliminating toxins accumulated in the intestine due to poor digestion.
10. Anti-inflammatory: Tender coconut water has great anti-inflammatory properties. It can reduce inflammation internally when consumed. It can also be externally applied on a summer boil or a rash to reduce inflammation.
Tender coconut is a boon for all of us. It carries great benefits for the human body and can be considered as an essential promoter of good health.