There is nothing so sweet and delicious and chilled fresh juice! This homemade grape juice is one of the simplest and best juice you can make! You don’t even need a juicer to make it. It’s a recipe the whole family, especially kids, love! Perfect refreshing drink to go with your snacks and meals.
You may also like these healthy fruits juice Home recipe:- Pineapple juice home recipe,Avocados juice home recipe , simple mango juice recipe , Beetroot carrot juice recipe, Pomegranate juice recipe .
Homemade grape juice is definitely the best form of grape juice you can make! Grape juice is known for its heart benefits! It’s known for reducing the risk of blood clots, preventing damage to blood vessels in your heart and helping maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Consuming Grape has many amazing health benefits,some of mentioned below:-
1. Grapes contain many important vitamins and minerals, including more than one-quarter of the RDIs for vitamins C and K.
2.Grapes are high in antioxidants, beneficial plant compounds that may protect against chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
3.Grapes contain many beneficial plant compounds, such as resveratrol, that may protect against various types of cancer, including colon cancer and breast cancer.
4.Compounds in grapes and red wine may protect against heart disease. Grapes may help lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
5. Though grapes are high in sugar, they have a low glycemic index. Additionally, compounds in grapes may protect against high blood sugar.
6. Grapes contain several compounds, such as resveratrol, lutein and zeaxanthin, that may protect against common eye diseases, including age-related macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma.
7. Grapes contain compounds that may improve memory, attention and mood and may protect against Alzheimer’s disease, though more human-based research is needed to confirm some of these benefits.
INGREDIENTS NEED FOR HOMEMADE GRAPE JUICE :-
- 2 LBS grapes
- mesh strainer, to strain unwanted pulp or seeds
HOW TO MAKE GRAPE JUICE WITHOUT A JUICER :-
1.Wash grapes and take them off the vines. Make sure they’re sparkling clean!
2. Now that the grapes are washed, place your water into the blender and sugar.
3.Add all the grapes. Blend on your smoothie or juicing setting. I usually run
4. cycles of this so make sure there are not clumps at all.
5. There will be bits of skin and pulp remaining in the juice. You can 100% drink the juice like this!
But kids prefer it strained. Using a fine strainer pour the juice through the strainer to remove the pulp.