You may also like these healthy fruits juice Home recipe:- Pineapple juice home recipe, Avocados juice home recipe , simple mango juice recipe , Beetroot carrot juice recipe, Pomegranate juice recipe .
Blueberries are sweet, nutritious and wildly popular. Often labeled a superfood, they are low in calories and incredibly good for you. They’re so tasty and convenient that many people consider them their favorite fruit.
According to a few studies, a bowl of blueberries can help in boosting immunity and can reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Moreover, consuming a small portion of berries daily can help in strengthening the metabolism and prevent any kind of metabolic syndrome and deficiency.
Eating Blueberry has many health benefits, some of are mentioned below:-
- The blueberry is a very popular berry. It is low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity of all the popular fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids appear to be the berries’ antioxidant with the greatest impact.
- Several studies suggest that blueberries and blueberry juice reduce DNA damage, which is a leading driver of aging and cancer.
- The antioxidants in blueberries have been shown to reduce a predominant risk factor for heart disease by preventing oxidative damage to “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- Regular blueberry intake is tied to lower blood pressure in numerous studies.
- Some evidence indicates that eating fruits rich in anthocyanins — such as blueberries — is associated with a reduced risk of heart attacks.
- The antioxidants in blueberries seem to benefit your brain by aiding brain function and delaying mental decline.
- Several studies demonstrate that blueberries have anti-diabetes effects, improving insulin sensitivity and lowering blood sugar levels.
- Like cranberries, blueberries contain substances that can prevent certain bacteria from binding to the wall of your bladder, which may help prevent UTIs.
- One study suggests that blueberries may aid muscle recovery after strenuous exercise, though more research is needed.
INGREDIENTS NEED FOR HOMEMADE GRAPE JUICE:-
- 2 LBS Blueberry
- mesh strainer, to strain unwanted pulp or seeds
How to make Blueberry juice at home:-
1.Wash grapes and take them off the vines. Make sure they’re sparkling clean!
2. Now that the grapes are washed, place your water into the blender and sugar.
3.Add all the grapes. Blend on your smoothie or juicing setting. I usually run
4. cycles of this so make sure there are not clumps at all.
5. There will be bits of skin , seeds and pulp remaining in the juice. You need strain the juice and serve.