Chocolate Cake Recipe – Basic Chocolate Cake Recipe with Step wise Instructions .Delicious basic chocolate cake recipe which is so soft and chocolaty. It is a easy recipe for chocolate cake.
It is an easy recipe which you can make in under 10 mins. It calls for normal ingredients which you might already have on hand. The batter is very straight forward, it contains ingredients which you have in your pantry.
The cake turns out so soft and moist. Since i used oil instead of butter, the cake was so moist.
you already have at home and surprise your friends and family with a homemade chocolate recipe. With the easy chocolate cake decorations tips, you can make a chocolate birthday cake and brighten the birthday parties even more.
Ingredients for chocolate cake at home:-
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – ¾ cup (90 grams)
2. Cocoa Powder – ¼ cup (25 grams)
3. Sugar – ½ cup (100 grams)
4. Egg – 1
5. Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
6. Baking Powder – 1 tsp
7. Milk – ½ cup (120 ml)
8. Oil or Melted Butter – ⅓ cup (80 ml)
9.Chocolate Chips – ½ cup (optional)
Instructions for making Chocolate cake at Home;-
Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line the base of baking pan with parchment paper. Grease it lightly.
- Take egg, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Add in milk, oil and whisk well.
- Sieve over flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and mix well.
- Spoon it over the baking pan. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
- Pop it in oven and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- For Fudge Icing: Mix together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, cocoa powder and butter and beat well. Microwave for 20 seconds, mix well.
- Remove it let it cool down.
- Invert it over a plate and cut into pieces.