This pizza has unique Indian-inspired flavors that will have you coming back for seconds. The spicy-touch comes from the paneer tikka marinade, and the refreshing bursts from the vegetables balance out this pizza flawlessly. It’s a perfect combination of savory and spicy.
This pizza is a tasty spin on pizza night, Plus, it’s a kid-friendly dinner that is easy-to-make, flavorsome, and perfect for everyone in the family!
Who doesn’t love a yummy pizza? Be it a veggie delight or a tofu pizza; I’m pretty sure we all love homemade pizzas.And one more BONUS thing about homemade pizza is that you get to control all the ingredients that go in this paneer tikka pizza recipe.
Ingredients Spicy Butter Paneer Pizza :-
- 1.25 cups paneer cubes
- 500 gram tomatoes
- 2.25 cups water
- 4 green cardamom pods crushed
- 3 black peppercorns
- 2-3 cloves
- 2 green chili chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic and ginger
- 1 teaspoon kashmiri mirch powder
- One teaspoon kasuri methi crushed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro + more to sprinkle later
- salt to taste
How to Make spicy Paneer Indian Home made Pizza:-
- To a pan on medium heat, add quartered tomatoes, green chili, minced ginger and garlic, cloves, cardamom pods [I crush them and then add to the pan] and black peppercorns. Add water to it and mix.
- Cook the mixture on medium heat for 15-20 minutes or till tomatoes are really all mushed up. You can also do this in a pressure cooker.
- Switch off the flame, remove the cloves, peppercorn, and skin of the cardamom pods and puree the mixture using an immersion blender (like I did) or wait for the mixture to cool down a little and then puree in a regular blender.
- Put the pan with the gravy on heat again. Add butter, salt and kashmiri red chili powder to it. The kashmiri red chili powder gives a beautiful red color to the gravy. Let the gravy simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add milk, cream, honey and crushed kasuri methi. Give it a nice stir. Check the seasoning and adjust salt and chili to taste. You can always add some red chili powder if you want to up the spice levels.
- Add chopped cilantro and mix.
- Now add the cubed paneer pieces and mix. Sprinkle garam masala on top and mix. Cook for another 2 minutes and then remove pan from heat.
- Spread the prepared butter paneer on your pizza crust. A good way to do this is to take only the gravy with a spoon and spread on the crust like you would spread your pizza sauce and then put the paneer cubes on top.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese all over.
- Bake the pizza at 500 F degrees for 5 minutes, then turn the pan 180 degrees and bake for another 3-4 minutes or till the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is all melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle some more chopped cilantro on top and serve the butter paneer pizza immediately.