Paneer 65 is a very popular recipe from the cuisine of Chennai in Southern India. This tasty dish has become well known in many parts of the world. This dish is the vegetarian version of chicken 65.
Paneer 65 is a tasty dish that is usually served in hotels and restaurants in India. The fried paneer is crispy on the outside while it is succulent inside. It is a great choice as starter or as a side dish. It is perfect for most parties and occasions.
This paneer 65 dish is spice, hot as well as tangy. The dish is often eaten as is but it also pairs well with breads, rotis and naans. Packing this for your lunch or your kid’s lunch? Make sure you pack them in an insulated lunch kit or in your kid’s lunch box
Ingredients for Hyderbadi paneer 65 :-
- 2 cups – Paneer pieces
- 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp – Fennel seed powder
- 2 tbsp – Cornflour
- 1/4 tsp – Red food color
- 1/2 tsp – Cumin seed powder
- 1/2 tsp – Salt
- Oil for Deep Frying
- 2 – Green chillies
- 5 – Curry leaves
- To Mix:
- 1 cup – Thick yogurt
- 1 tsp – Pepper powder
- 1 tsp – Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
How to Make Hyderabadi Paneer 65:-
- Mix corn flour, food colour, cumin seed powder, ginger garlic paste, fennel seed powder with salt into a thick paste with enough water.
- Marinate the paneer pieces with the corn flour paste for at least one hour.
- Heat oil for Deep Frying; fry them in batches until well cooked.
- Heat a few tsp of oil in another pan, fry the curry leaves and slit open green chillies.
- Meanwhile mix all the ingredients from list ‘to mix’.
- Once the green chillies are well fried, add it to the thick paste of yogurt and spices.
- Stir them continuously on simmer, once it starts boiling add the fried paneer and cook until the oil separates.
- The gravy will turn dry and the paneer pieces will be well coated
- serve hyderbadi paneer 65 with paratha or pulao